Thursday, February 19, 2009

Impatiently Waiting for Weekend Arrival!

So I have taken 2 quizzes, 2 tests, and have one more in the morning bright and early at 8! Seriously I think all my professors got together and schemed to give me a week from that fiery place down there. Okay, so maybe I'm a little bitter and upset about it...but now I'm mostly brain-dead and exhausted! At least I get to take a brake and go to Oklahoma with my roomie this weekend! I have never been to OK before and am totally excited to spend it with Jana.

Anyway, as for other aspects of my life, there is not really anything new. Today I got to take a study break and go to a florist with Angel. I'm super excited to be getting into more wedding plans with her! She told me today that the wedding is in 142 days! I'm still considering the transfer to Union next year. I am a little indifferent right now. Just seeking God's will for me and which path is going to be the best for me. He knows what it will be, so I guess I should be satisfied with that for now and just let it happen in His timing instead of being so impatient.

I actually have some more great weekends coming up that I'm anticipating as well. Next weekend, I will be going home to StL with 2 of my friends here for a student leadership conference called Engage. Though it has only been a little over 3 weeks since I've seen the fam, I am ready to see them again. They've been making me jealous of all the fun stuff they've been doing there. Or not...haha last weekend they went to a dog parade! But I was super jealous to find out that my mom made sushi for the first time tonight. *sigh* haha oh well...

I better get some sleep so I can be alive and alert for my Old Testament History test bright and early tomorrow!

In Christ,
Katlyn

No comments: