Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Last Week!

I can't believe it's my last week of winter break....I'm not complaining though because it's been almost five weeks since I've been in BoMO. I do miss it actually. I have been struggling a bit with some stress over some random things, but God is good and He has already been humbling.

Matthew 6:34 says "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own".

I am looking forward to what God has in store for me this semester. I will be starting weekly team meetings for the Bolivia mission trip I'm going on once the semester begins. I believe I will learn and grow a lot through my fellow team members.

I am very thankful for the time I got to spend with family and friends this break!

No comments: