Monday, December 1, 2008

Break is Over, Now on to Studying


So I'm back to school after our week-long Thanksgiving Break. It was a lot of fun! I got to spend time with all my favorite people! Our T-Day celebration was great! My turkey turned out great this year! It was 24 pounds and it fell off the bone it was so juicy! All of the food we made was amazing! I ate way too much of everything!




I am so blessed to have family and friends to spend time with. I made a lot of new memories while I was back in STL and wish that my time with them wouldn't end. I got to catch up with friends that I hadn't seen in a while and actually relax for some time! I even got to go ice skating with some friends. Haha it was only my second time to ever ice skate and I didn't do too bad.
Well now I have 3 more weeks of the semester left. I cannot believe it's already been this long that I've been in college! I have quite a few tests before finals so I am going to be pretty busy with that. But I also get to celebrate the holidays a lot around

No comments: