Friday, February 26, 2010

Bad Day

It's been awhile since I had a day as bad as yesterday was. Let's just say a lot of things went wrong and I was overwhelmed emotionally. I talked to some of the most important people in my life and prayed about it a lot so I am on the verge of recovery. I really just need to focus and concentrate on the good God still puts in my life everyday and stop dwelling on the bad. I just read my daily devotional, it was from 1 Samuel with David getting ready to approach Goliath. It talked about allowing God to show you more about yourself, him, and the way life is. Such a great reminder and really needed with how I've been feeling. It concluded by asking "What might happen if you shifted your attention away from the waves, and to the One who walks on them". I pray that you and I may keep that in mind as we continue to live our daily lives. He is so much bigger than all of us combined, so why not let Him take control? I need to let Him help me more, trust in Him more...I know that is all He wants of me, so I want to let Him.

No comments: