Thursday, April 2, 2009

Well...

I have survived half of my first week back to school. It's going okay for the most part. I'm doing pretty well with studying actually. I have a big Anatomy Lab test on Friday that I'm a little worried about, but not too bad. Feeling pretty confident about this one...hopefully getting the grade to prove my confidence. ;)

So God is still doing some crazy stuff in my life right now. I'm a lot more at ease with all the stress that I've been dealing with. I have to admit I was beginning to get a little doubtful and weary, but God proved faithful...He always does. Thanks Jesus!

Summer is getting closer everyday...I can almost taste it! I'm going to be working as a summer missionary in St. Louis with International students and other mission opportunities. I cannot wait to see what God does this summer! Only 6 more weeks of school after this week!

I should probably get going because I have to work on a paper and want to get it finished before the caffeine in me wears out. haha.

In Christ,
Katlyn

1 comment:

Jana H said...

Glad things are going better for you. I can't believe we only have six more weeks of school. What am I going to do without you, roommie? YOu must come and visit some time. That's the only solution. But yes, we must do fun and exciting things these last few weeks of school.