Sunday, September 7, 2008

Living the college life...


So I've been through 2 weeks of classes, and almost through my first full weekend on my own in Bolivar. I love it! God has completely blessed me in my time here so far. God has surrounded me with other believers and I've been having a blast every step of the way. Today I got to spend time with my friends from my church in St. Louis who live here and in Springfield and then later tonight I hung out with some friends here at SBU and had a blast just goofing around with my stuffed animal Sebastian the crab. Haha we took pics with him all over Bolivar...you have to find ways to keep yourself occupied on the weekends! :)
Anyway...I hope and pray my time here continues to be fulfilling in and my walk with Christ grows fuller each and every day.
God Bless,
Katlyn

No comments: