Friday, May 14, 2010

Approaching finals

Well it's Friday! I'm about to head to my last class of the semester (which unfortunately is a test!) and then I will have 5 finals next week before I will return home to STL for the summer. I am so ready for a break! Right now my mind feels like it's going to explode from everything I have to complete! This weekend will probably not be as fun as I would envision my last weekend of the semester to be. I just hope I make it through next Thursday alive and with decent grades. Sorry this is so short, but I just wanted to check in and ask for prayer as I go through my finals. I have one everyday and then 2 on Thursday, my last day. I also have much packing up to do so hopefully I can get all of this stuff done without too much stress!

Peace out!

No comments: